Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Here we go again!

Okay, this is my umpteenth attempt at sufficiently maintaining a blog.  In past years I have created several blogs and after spending a day or two creating the look of the blog and filling out meaningless profiles, I usually end up spending about a month or so writing actual blog posts before I eventually get bored of blogging or forget my password (Man!  That was a long sentence).  So, I am at it again.  Hopefully, this blog will stand the test of time and eventually be turned into a book, as other blogs that I have kept up with (Yeah, right...).  At any rate, I am giving this another shot.  Not so much because I have anything important to say, but merely to further pollute the internet with even more mindless babble and hope that people will find some humor in it.  Although, I must warn you, I am not a very humorous person and oft times I trail off into incoherent rants about random situations. 

So anyway, what I chose to do this time was to NOT spend very much time creating and profiling and just blog.  So if you don't like the way my blog looks or have questions about what "should" be in my profile......shut up.  I made it this way on purpose.  I'm trying something different and you should just be happy that I allow you to read my thoughts.  You know why???

Because I said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment